- she's a pop star
- she's American (possibly from New York)
- she's blonde (at least, on the outside)
- she's probably not a hermaphrodite even though some people said she was
- she likes a costume, especially one involving masks or hair
- she's "the new Madonna" (c) TM
I understand the argument that perhaps this is all I need to know. However, as someone who prides themselves on pointless retention of pop trivia minutiae I feel like I'm underperforming. I've won too many pints of Guinness, promotional baseball caps and 2 litre bottles of awful red wine at pub quizzes for knowing my Girls Alouds from my Sugababes and my N-Syncs from my Backstreet Boys. Moreover I feel too young to give it up now; especially with the spritely Frieda as my role model tabloid sponge.
So it's back to the reference books and hallowed tomes for me. Despite myself, I have to go Gaga gaga...