Sunday 17 October 2010

Return of the Robots

It's been a while since we had a report back on the ongoing war between war and machine, oft reported on these pages as Robots are Going to Kill Us All. I'm not sure if this is because they've upped their camouflage game or I've just not been paying attention. Thankfully our international reporter Mr Flange is still on the case. Over to him for this report from London Village...
After taking the tube for years I was horrified to discover I have been being watched this whole time by robot koalas. I hope you appreciate that I missed my stop and added 20 minutes on to my journey home in order to capture this picture for you. Apologies for low quality.


Mr Flange, it may be low quality resolution but that's high quality evil-robot-cute-furry animal spy hybrid spotting. Your diligence may have just saved mankind one more day in charge before the inevitable techno-apocalypse. Mint Custard salutes you.

No comments: