Sunday 13 May 2012

Making Your Mind Up

As those Eurovision legends and fans of primary colours, Bucks Fizz once said, ‘don’t let your indecision take you from behind.’ Fair advice for the fence sitters out there – folks paralysed by fear of making a decision, happy to tinker round the edges without making a plunge. Yes I’m talking about you, politicians…

This week Centrelinked tried to help listeners to make their minds up with songs about indecision. This is what got played:

• Should I Stay or Should I Go – The Clash
• I Don’t Know What I Want us to Do – Peter, Bjorn and John
• I Don’t Know What to Do With My Life – The Buzzcocks
• I Can’t Decide – Scissor Sisters
• Making Your Mind Up – Bucks Fizz
• Rise – Public Image Limited
• I Changed My Mind - Quanuum
• I Don’t Know – Bill Withers
• I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself – Dusty Springfield
• Dawn Can’t Decide – the Lemonheads
• Just When You’re Thinking Things Over – The Charlatans
• Que Sera Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) – Doris Day


Requested and Also Rans
• Possibly Maybe – Bjork
• Keep an Open Mind or Else – Mccarthy
• If I Can’t Change Your Mind – Sugar
• Have You Made up Your Mind – Paul Weller
• Can’t Be Sure – the Sundays

Centrelinked - Saturday mornings from 11am on 98.9 North West FM Listen live on your wireless or stream at www.northwestfm.org

You can join in by texting the studio on 0 44 77 77 989 or on Twitter using @mintcustard or @northwestfmmelb and the hastag #centrelinked.

No comments: